Beacon Adoptive Cell
Keep track of the rapidly advancing cell therapy clinical trial and drug landscape with Beacon Adoptive Cell
What we cover
Beacon Adoptive Cell sector-specific curated database includes trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- CAR (Chimeric Antigen Receptor) modified therapies
- TCR (T-Cell Receptor) therapies
- Natural killer cells
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cytokine-induced killer cells
- Dendritic cells
- and other comparable modalities
How Beacon helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their adoptive cell development programs:
- Search for cell therapy assets across all stages of development so you can accurately benchmark your strategies against all existing preclinical and clinical drugs, and investigate the novel technologies being used by competitors
- Drastically reduce manual research time spent looking through publications and conference abstracts for clinical trial results by relying on our comprehensive collection of data which can be searched by a variety of options including line of therapy, disease indications and much more.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new players in the field with real-time updates and alerts, as well as in-depth monthly reports curated by our analyst team.
How Beacon Adoptive Cell works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by biomarker, line of therapy, trial status, trial start date and others instantaneously and easily extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we source the data
We house all publically available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical Trials Registries
- Scientific Journals and Publications
- Company Reports and Presentations
- Press Releases
- Conference Reports and Abstracts
- Government and Regulatory Organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Adoptive Cell Expert
Emily Wilkinson is the lead research analyst for Adoptive Cell in the Beacon Targeted Therapies team.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter covering the latest cell therapy news with data from Beacon Adoptive Cell.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.