Beacon Gene Therapy
How the most complete clinical trial and drug landscape for Gene Therapies can help you
What we cover
Beacon Gene Therapy is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- RNA/DNA Viral vector based therapies
- DNA Non-viral vector based therapies
- Genetically Modified cell therapies
- Empty Vector Trials
- Other comparable modalities within gene therapy whether cell-free or cell-based
- Will not cover CAR-T or Non-CAR-T oncology therapies (This is covered in Beacon Adoptive Cell)
- Beacon Gene Therapy covers all genetically driven non-oncology indications that utilize gene therapy to mediate the condition.
How Beacon helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their Gene Therapy development programs:
- Benchmark drug development and clinical trial strategies against competitors.
- Getting an in-depth competitive landscape overview of the competitors and their assets in the clinic.
- Drastically reduce manual research time with our database solution which allows users to rapidly assemble data for analysis on delivery system, gene/mutation, gene editing technologies, and much more.
- Identify new players and new assets in entering the clinic and monitor their progress.
How Beacon Gene Therapy works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by promoter, target organ/cell, or gene delivery system, etc, instantaneously and/or extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
Our unique Milestones filter and visualization highlights past, present, and future drug development milestones including drug and trial readouts, asset history, and regulatory announcements. This enhancement provides an accurate, timely and exhaustive single-drug timeline allowing you to benchmark progress in the gene therapy space.
If publicly available, information regarding immunogenicity is included (unique to Beacon Gene Therapy)
- Types of responses that would qualify within immunogenicity:
- Anti-Capsid Antibodies
- Anti-Transgene Antibodies
- Anti-Capsid Neutralizing Antibodies
- Anti-Capsid or Anti-Transgene cytokine production
- IgG or IgM levels assessed pre or post-treatment
- Immune cell population ratio before and after treatment
How we target the data
We house all publicly available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Gene Therapy Expert
Costanza Gorini is the lead research analyst for the gene therapies in the Beacon team.
Sign up for her weekly newsletter with the latest gene therapy landscape with data from Beacon Gene Therapy.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all genetically and non-genetically engineered allogeneic and autologous cell-based therapies across all disease indications
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
Covering all therapeutics aimed at treating immune-mediated diseases – Beacon Immune Tolerance provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding immune tolerance landscape.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.
Any questions? Contact us
To learn more about how we can tailor Beacon Gene Therapy to help you, get in touch with our sales team
Luka Vukoje & Matty Slingsby
Gene Therapy Account Managers
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.