Beacon Oncolytic Viruses
Track the clinical trial and drug development landscape for Oncolytic Viruses
What we cover
Beacon Oncolytic Viruses is a manually curated database solution that includes all publicly available data for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued virus-based therapies being developed for oncology indications. The database covers:
- Genetically modified or naturally occurring oncolytic virus-based therapies
- Virus based therapeutics including therapeutic viral-vaccines
How Beacon helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their Oncolytic Viruses development programs:
- Benchmark drug development and clinical trial strategies against competitors.
- Getting an in-depth competitive landscape overview of the competitors and their assets in the clinic.
- Drastically reduce manual research time with our database solution which allows users to rapidly assemble data for analysis on progression in the clinic, virus based therapies, and much more.
- Identify new players and new assets in entering the clinic and monitor their progress.
How Beacon Oncolytic Viruses works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by virus type and family, genome types, transgenes, genes deleted or modified for pathway or signalling alteration, envelope modifications, or promoter related modifications, routes of administration, diseases, biomarkers, line of therapy, instantaneously and/or extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we target the data for Oncolytic Viruses
We house all publicly available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Oncolytic Viruses Expert
Megan Taylor is the lead research analyst for Oncolytic Viruses in the Beacon Targeted Therapies teams.
Sign up to her weekly newsletter with the latest Oncolytic Viruses landscape with data from Beacon Oncolytic Viruses.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.