About the Landscape Review
Using data derived from Beacon Checkpoint, The H1 2023 Checkpoint Landscape Review keeps you ahead of the curve with contextual updates and highlights from the diverse world of checkpoint development. Don’t miss out on valuable insights for your drug development strategies.
The Review covers:
- The Drug Landscape – update your knowledge of ICMs entering the clinic, top ICM and multispecific ICM targets, and the approved drug enlonstobart.
- The Trial Landscape – trial development highlights, such as trials initiated and phase development, so far this year along with context as to performance compared to previous years.
- Commercial Developments – a complete list of every commercial development that has occurred so far in 2023, including strategic partnerships, termination of agreements, collaborations, investments, and more!
- Regulatory Announcements – an extensive list of every regulatory announcement so far this year for each drug.
Please note that some information has been removed from the downloadable content below. If you would like to receive the complete version and speak with one of our specialists in checkpoint drugs and trials, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com to discuss your drug development data needs.
Beacon Checkpoint customers, please log in to Beacon and go to the Analysis tab to download your complete version.
How the most complete checkpoint database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Checkpoint is a sector-specific curated database that includes trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Immune Checkpoint Modulator Combinations
- If publicly available, information regarding trials where an immune checkpoint is in combination with an antibody-drug conjugate, bispecific, cell therapy or gene therapy, this data will also be included in our dataset coverage.
- Immune Checkpoint Modulators Monotherapies
- Across 27+ different checkpoint targets
How Beacon Checkpoint works
Our intelligent search function instantly sweeps the clinical trial and drug landscape using 20 search criteria including therapeutic class, target, disease indication, developer, drug status and more. Search for combinations in trials or individual arms to avoid false positives.
The unique Milestones filter and visualization highlights past, present, and future drug development milestones including drug and trial readouts, asset history, and regulatory announcements. This enhancement provides an accurate, timely and exhaustive single-drug timeline allowing you to benchmark progress in the checkpoint space.