About the Landscape Review
Using data derived from Beacon ADC, The H1 2023 ADC Landscape Review keeps you ahead of the curve with contextual updates and highlights from the dynamic world of ADC development. Don’t miss out on important insights for your drug development strategies.
The Review covers:
- The Trial Landscape – trial development highlights, such as the phase of new trials, drugs being investigated in trials, trial status changes, a list of all completed trials of clinically active ADCs, and a list of all terminated/withdrawn/suspended FIH (first in human) trials.
- ADC Deals – a complete list of every ADC deal so far in 2023. This list includes the deal date, the type of deal such as license agreement, collaboration, option agreement, acquisition, investment, a summary, and a link to the original source.
- The Drug Landscape – update your knowledge of drug development by geographic location, ADCs entering and exiting the clinic, a list of every ADC entering the clinic, MoA (mechanism of action) and payloads, top targets, and an outline of the 10 drugs that have progressed to higher development stages so far this year.
Please note that some information has been removed from the downloadable content below. If you would like to receive the complete version and speak with one of our specialists in ADC drugs and trials, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your drug development data needs.
Beacon ADC customers, please log in to Beacon and go to the Analysis tab to download your complete version.
How the most complete ADC database can help you
What we cover
Beacon ADC is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved and discontinued:
- ADC (Antibody Drug Conjugates)
- SMDCs (Small Molecule Drug Conjugates)
- Ligand Conjugated Nanoparticles
- Liposomal Drug Conjugate and other comparable modalities
How Beacon ADC works
Search the trial and drug landscape by linker, payload and target alongside 20 other search criteria including disease, line of therapy, biomarker, sponsor etc. Instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.