About the report
Using data derived from Beacon as of the 6th of July 2023, the following series provides analysis of the existing RNA landscape, an overview of what happened so far in 2023, and a look at what the future might bring.
The analysis is split into:
- The mRNA Landscape and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing Landscape – a mid-year landscape review of the RNA space as a whole, a look at the messenger RNA landscape and the guide RNA-mediated gene editing landscape
- The Oligonucleotide Landscape and Key Drug Updates – a look at the oligonucleotide landscape by disease indication, delivery systems and more and an overview of key h1 updates and drug collaborations
To conclude our landscape review series, we will be hosting a complimentary webinar with the Beacon RNA team to provide additional analysis on the reports.
How the most complete RNA database can help you
What we cover
Beacon RNA is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug data for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Oligonucleotide-based therapies
- mRNA-Based Therapies
- Ribozyme Therapies
- gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing Therapies
- RNA-Targeted Small Molecules
Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
How Beacon RNA works
Search the trial and drug landscape by therapeutic class, target, delivery system and developer alongside many other search criteria to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.