About the report
Using data derived from Beacon as of 4th of January 2022, the following series provides analysis of the existing RNA landscape, an overview of what happened in 2022, and a look at what the future might bring.
The two part analysis is split into:
- An Overview of the 2022 RNA Landscape – trial phase distribution, drugs by therapeutic class, approvals and discontinuations and more
- The Current RNA Drug and Trial Landscape – most investigated diseases and therapies, top developers, upcoming trends and more
How the most complete RNA database can help you
What we cover
Beacon RNA is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug data for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Oligonucleotide-based therapies
- mRNA-Based Therapies
- Ribozyme Therapies
- gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing Therapies
- RNA-Targeted Small Molecules
Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
How Beacon RNA works
Search the trial and drug landscape by therapeutic class, target, delivery system and developer alongside many other search criteria to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.