About the Landscape Review
This review provides insight into gene therapy’s incredible advancements and potential, utilizing data from Beacon Gene Therapy. It covers a comprehensive analysis of the drug and trial landscape, comparing data from December 2022 to June 2023, and includes all regulatory updates made in the first half of 2023. Gain valuable insights for your drug development strategies by downloading the landscape review.
This analysis covers the following topics:
- A Promising Landscape: Over 2000 gene therapy drugs have been identified, with preclinical development being the most prevalent. Moreover, there has been an increase in gene-modified stem cell therapies.
- Regulatory Environment: Most regulatory updates from the FDA highlight the US as a leader in research and development and a favorable location for gene therapy clinical trials.
- Exciting Trials Ahead: The number of trial initiations has increased by 190%, with 63 trials underway. This indicates an exciting year for gene therapy research, with significant potential for growth.
Please note that some information has been removed from the downloadable content below. If you would like to receive the complete version and speak with one of our gene therapy specialists, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your drug development data needs.
Beacon Gene Therapy
How the most complete gene therapy database can help you
What we cover
We included trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- RNA/DNA Viral vector-based therapies
- DNA Non-viral vector-based therapies
- Genetically Modified cell therapies
- Empty Vector Trials
- Other comparable modalities within gene therapy, whether cell-free or cell-based
- Beacon Gene Therapy covers all genetically driven non-oncology indications that utilize gene therapy to mediate the condition.
How Beacon Gene Therapy works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by gene/mutation, editing technology (CRISPR/Cas9, Cas-CLOVER, etc.), gene delivery system, promoter, etc., instantaneously and/or extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
If publicly available, information regarding immunogenicity is included (unique to Beacon Gene Therapy).