The 2022 AACR Meeting delivered a significant amount of new data and analysis regarding numerous drugs and clinical trials within the ever-growing checkpoint space. At Beacon, we have extracted all the key data, updated our database, and put it into a downloadable report.
Summary insights for checkpoint-related abstracts at AACR 2022:
- A total of 220 checkpoint-related abstracts were identified
- 103 Contained preclinical data
- 117 Consisted of clinical data
- Six bispecific assets were studied in 3 or more abstracts, four are utilizing a first-gen and next-gen as co-targets, a therapeutic approach that is proving to be very popular within the checkpoint space
- Beyond approved ICMs, DNX-2440, an oncolytic adenovirus was the next most investigated asset
About Beacon Targeted Therapies
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.
Learn more about how our clinical trials and drug database solutions can be tailored to your research requirements