Benefit from the most complete clinical trial and drug landscape for immune checkpoint modulators
What we cover
Beacon Checkpoint is a sector-specific curated database that includes trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Immune Checkpoint Modulator Combinations
- Immune Checkpoint Modulators Monotherapies
- Across over 27 different checkpoint targets
How Beacon helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their checkpoint development programs:
- Benchmark drug development and clinical trial strategies against competitors.
- Get an in-depth overview of the landscape and insights into your competitors’ preclinical and clinical assets.
- Drastically reduce manual research time with our database solution which allows users to rapidly assemble data for analysis on, line of therapy, clinical trial arms, disease indication, and much more.
- Identify new players and new assets entering the clinic and monitor their progress.
- Real time updates to help you keep abreast of new players, clinical entries and data releases.
How Beacon Checkpoint works
Use an intelligent search function to instantaneously sweep the clinical trial and drug landscapes using 20 search criteria including therapeutic class, target etc… Search for combinations in trials or individual arms to avoid false positives.
Key data points are presented in the results page and can be easily downloaded into Excel to run more complex analyses.
If publicly available, information regarding trials where an immune checkpoint is in combination with an antibody-drug conjugate, bispecific, cell therapy or gene therapy will also be included in our trial coverage.
How we source the data for Checkpoint Therapies
We house all publicly available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Checkpoint Expert
Ahmed Tajmohamed is the lead research analyst for checkpoint-based drugs and trials in the Beacon Targeted Therapies team.
Sign up to his weekly newsletter with the latest checkpoint landscape insights and updates with data from Beacon Checkpoint.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.