The 12th Annual World Bispecific Summit will deliver a greater scope and penetration of innovative technical content than any other meeting. This year’s re-imagined agenda will cover unique discovery, translational, and manufacturing challenges faced in the bispecific field. Whatever your role and interest, you will leave the meeting with concrete methods to employ into your strategy and pipeline to convert the promise of bispecific therapeutics into a reality for patients.
Discover who the 50+ expert speakers are, and the topics they will examine, including how:
- OSE Immunotherapeutics is pioneering their unique platform BiCKI a bispecific platform optimized for the development and manufacturing of bispecific cytokine fusion proteins
- GT Biopharma and Light Chain Bioscience are showcasing the next generation of innate cell engagers for the treatment of solid tumors
- Merus, Pfizer, and Innate Pharma are expanding the boundaries of biotherapeutics with tri-specific and multi-specific antibodies
- Genentech, Pfizer, and City of Hope are discussing approaches to reduce on-target off-tumor toxicities including dosing strategies in liquid and solid tumor indications
- Xencor, Harbour Biomed, and Harpoon Therapeutics will discuss their unique platforms and CMC strategies for scale-up and production
- IGM Biosciences and MacroGenics will evaluate biomarker strategies for bispecific candidates during clinical development